My client is looking to take on a Customer Service Agent with sales/upselling experience due to an increase in company sales.
The role is initially for 6 months with a review to extend .
Overview of role
To deliver the performance and expected behaviours of a Customer Service agent. This includes all aspects of the day to day, and involvement in the improvement of, delivering revenue from converting cases and leads into sales, collecting subscription payments and outbound calling, in line with business financial targets. This is to be achieved through the handling of all types to achieve given targets on a personal and team level. This role should also be undertaken in strict accordance with all governance such as audit processes etc. in order that accurate, high quality customer records are created.
• To handle inbound calls and outbound calls to agreed volumes, increasing revenue by the delivery of sales growth set out in the business objectives
• Maximise the ratio of sales to calls to achieve the best possible conversion rate
• Participate in the delivery of new products, projects and sales initiatives where relevant
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with all internal and external customers
• Key all sales to the Sales Force system prioritise, control and follow up as necessary, ensuring
high level of accuracy of keying to maintain data standards at all times
• Efficient and productive case management
• Present all necessary completed H and S material during monthly 121’s throughout the year
• Ensure all telephony and associated work is conducted in strict accordance with the company best
telephony practices document
• Ensure all company housekeeping policies including timekeeping, absence, and dress code are adhered to
• Office based Customer Service experience
* Strong sales and upselling background
• Ability to deal with high volume incoming calls up to 150 during peak times
• Ability to work in a high pressured environment
• Confident and professional at all times
• Good working knowledge of MS Office skills