You will be joining a small newly created team where your enthusiasm for providing outstanding service, primarily via the telephone, will delight our customers.
You will be taking telephone calls and “live person” instant messages which are generated via the ecommerce website, and will be expected to professionally deal with queries, converting them in to telephone orders whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Key Aspects of The Role
• To act as the first point of contact for all inbound online sales enquiries.
• Confidently dealing with Live Chat enquiries.
• Providing expert door advice whilst upselling and cross-selling “me-too” products such as door furniture.
• Processing Orders and raising quotations.
• Liaising with customers and booking deliveries.
• Following up on your active quotations.
• Communicating with customers via the telephone and email.
• Advising on customer feedback and faults regarding the website.
• Conduct “soft” consumer feedback questionnaire in order to ascertain improvements to our online facilities.
• Professionally representing the company at all times.
• Championing our independent review facility, Feefo.
• A persuasive and energetic personality.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Familiarity with a typical order processing function.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with a good eye for detail.
• Experience of converting tentative enquiries into confirmed sales.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
• Previous experience of working in a Retail/DIY environment would be advantageous.