Are you a friendly, customer service driven Delivery Driver with a can-do attitude?
We might have the next step in your career!
Our client based in Slough are looking for an experienced Delivery Driver with a real positive attitude to join their team.
As a delivery driver you will act as the face of the company so nothing but the most professional, efficient and customer driven work ethic will do.
Main duties include:
- Efficiently and effectively deliver and collect goods to and from our customers
- Ensure all paperwork is correctly signed and is cross referenced with goods deliver/collected
- Should there be a shortage during a delivery, the driver must notify the customer service immediately so a plan of action can be arranged
- All deliveries must be signed unless previously agreed. Should there for any reason be an unsigned delivery, the driver must notify Accounts ASAP
- Complete delivery notes in a timely manner
- Ensure at all times the safe and proper use of vehicles, equipment and materials
- Conduct weekly vehicle inspections
- Attend staff meetings and complete and training required
- Delivery drivers are educated on the products they deliver to knowledge development will also be required
- Drivers must comply with all Food Safety and Hygiene requirements
- Be on hand to assist the Transport Manager with other ad-hoc duties
Should you find you have experience with all off the above, do submit your CV for consideration.