We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit controller to join an established national company to join the very important and truly great credit control department. The credit control team ensures that any outstanding debt is paid on time and all credit terms acceptable.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records
• Working with minimal supervision when collecting overdue accounts
• Making a high volume of outbound calls chasing any outstanding debt
• Handling a ledger as part of the team
• Being responsible for own cash allocation including discounts and rebates
• Making amendments, handling queries and resolving problems
• Responding professionally and promptly
• Handling account reconciliations
• Attending regular meetings with the credit control team
• Preparing ad-hoc reports when needed
• Ensuring monthly processing deadlines are met
• Previous credit control experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• High standard of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ideally, knowledge of SAP but not essential
• Ability to recognise potential risks and concerns
If you have the ability to prioritise workloads, work well under pressure and proven analytical, technical and problem solving skills then this could be a really great opportunity for you!
Windsor Employment agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.