My client is looking for a part time admin support to start ASAP for the next 2 - 3 months
• Provides a general administrative service to the team as required.
• General preparation and tracking of budgets.
• Responsible for creating and receipting purchase orders / invoices for departmental spend
• Arranges and coordinates any team meetings as required, including preparation of agenda, meeting minutes and any other activities to ensure appropriate management of team meetings.
• Coordinates / schedules the Meetings throughout the year.
• Provide support towards submitting, dispatching, filing and archiving clinical and regulatory documentation as Functional Area Archivist or Deputy. Updating systems as required with details/index of materials within archive boxes
• Supports team members in ensuring appropriate Code of Practice approvals for all materials used externally and venues, travel etc. via the internal electronic system
• Supports staff in the process of copy approval (including compliance and IP approvals as appropriate) for external presentations, publications or other materials.
• Supports other Development administrators / PAs in cross-functional activities as required, and as cover for absences as required
• Maintains and records the process and documentation for annual leave requests, absence from work (sickness) forms and expense forms for all staff within the teams,
• Arranges internal travel as required, off-site meetings, appointments and travel (tickets/hotels/etc) for the team.
• Coordinates in-house training courses, including support for any trainer requirements (travel, accommodation, subsistence)
• Maintains the diaries of senior staff, as required which at times may also include management and prioritization of inbox email.
• Provides a variety of well presented, accurately typed documents in Microsoft Office formats (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) including general correspondence (both to internal departments and associated companies, and to external bodies including Government departments), Technical Documents (dossiers-licence application), presentations for meetings and contracts.
• Assists the team to maintain the paper and electronic filing systems up to date, following Records Retention procedures.
• Demonstrable secretarial experience, preferably within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills.
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills to follow up on commitments and requests.
• Proactive, self-starter with ability to look ahead and advise staff of future events that may require deadline driven activities.
• Ability to express him/herself confidently and clearly at all levels both
verbally and in writing, and work as an effective member of the team, whilst taking personal responsibility for completing own tasks.
• Ability to work flexibly in a team within a fast moving environment of varied technical documentation tasks, many of them having short deadlines.
• Demonstrable experience and aptitude in use of Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook and PDF/Adobe Acrobat.
• Mature and enthusiastic approach and an eye for detail as accuracy is of paramount importance.