Trade Marketing Executive
This is a great opportunity to work with some leading brands within the FMCG market.
• Support, and where appropriate, lead Sales and Marketing departments in the areas of business information, category management, channel visibility materials and trade presentations;
• Initiate and manage category management projects within set retailers;
• Work on key strategic projects with retailers, aiming to influence purchasing behaviour, drive in-store activity for the brand portfolio, and support the sales effort in the creation and implementation of innovative and effective trade support activities.
• Identify and monitor competitors, researching market conditions to ensure business remains relevant, focussed and aware of wider business issues.
• Perform ad hoc analyses, shopper research projects and trade communications
• Manage trade press communications through retained agency to help gain greater share of voice in key focus areas
• Previous experience in coordinating and managing trade related activities with marketing and sales, supporting category development, NPD launches, delivering tools and presentation materials for customer meetings;
• Experience in analysing market data, building insights, and utilising data systems, preferably IRI, Kantar and EPOS systems
• Ability to demonstrate creativity in delivering shop-floor activities (e.g. promotions and POS) to add value in line with brand objectives
• Ability to display initiative and interpersonal skills, and able to work with cross-functional groups across multiple levels of the organization to deliver results;
• Experience in agency management, project management and brief writing
• Experience in clearly articulating marketing strategies and goals to the sales organization to influence sales tactics and strategies;
• High level of personal organisation
Excellent benefits package: bonus, healthcare, medicash, significant pension contribution, dental care, 4x Group Life Assurance, 23 days holiday.
If you want to work with some leading brands and be part of a forward thinking and fast moving international business then please email me your CV today!