We are looking for two highly organised and experienced Operation Controllers to join an excellent and rapidly growing business who operate within the transport management sector. Our client provides solutions for customers, clients, businesses and travel companies and now looking for two people to join their growing operations team.
• You will be responsible for tracking live service delivery, using tracking software where available, maintaining contact with suppliers and clients
• Managing any issues, considering safety issues and resolution times
• Reviewing client requirements and suggesting any changes to improve service
• Planning any resources including vehicles, supplier choice and price analysis
• Adding and updating bookings on the company systems
• Producing reports relating to delivery of service
• Assisting with any logistical support for client events and programmes
• Strong negotiating skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience within managing vehicles in a live environment (tracking taxis, coaches, train, flights)
• Ability to communicate in a calm, clear manner and deal with potentially stressed candidates
• Confident and positive attitude
• Proactive and able to adapt
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly take care of their employees and is also a fun place to work.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent service and have experience and are flexible to working on a slight shift pattern then please email us your CV today!