Portfolio Analyst- Passion for Investments/Stock market?
Up to 35k DOE
My client a prestigious and rapidly expanding Investment consultancy is now seeking a Financial Analyst to complement their busy team.
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a bright, driven individual who has a true passion for figures, investments and the stock market in general. Training will be given on a continual and ongoing basis with an end view to managing the fortunes and investments for your own select group of individuals.
My client is looking for a graduate with a top notch Economics degree (or similar) you will be involved in the following duties;
• Assisting with investment research
• Participation in investment meetings
• Generation trade ideas
• Extensive research
• Production of client portfolio snapshots/presentations
• Managing cash balances via cash sweeps
• Performing trade calculations
• Calculation and collection of management fees
• Reviewing and updating portfolio trading figures
• Providing market updates to the team
• Execution of trades required
The ideal candidate MUST be a graduate- ideally You will have excellent analytical ability and be confident in the use of Excel
Superb communication skills
Ability to take the initiative
Able to manage multiple priorities
Highly ambitious and driven!
Please note that an extensive training and developmental programme will support your journey within this role and organisation.