Part Time Project Executive
25-30k Pro rata
18 month Contract
My client ,a major health products organisation now require an experienced Project Assistant for a new major compliance project.
The role is marked for a duration of 18 month and will require a candidate with some flexibility around working hours. Initially commence on 2- 3 days per week- moving onto 3 full day as the project comes to its conclusion.
The successful candidate will provide full administrative support to the International Project manager which will involve all project monitoring and control of internal and external communication.
• Manage the update of SharePoint and ensure everything is up to date
• Administering the approval of project documentation
• Monitor project progress and update Gant charts
• Placement of orders onto the purchase order system
• Maintain cost and invoice records
• Provide support to costing and invoice records
• Writing up minutes of meetings when required
• Support for the change request process
• Experience of managing projects
• SharePoint skills highly beneficial
• Ideally from a regulatory or technical background
• French speaker also highly useful as will be liaising with French counterparts
• Strong coordination skills
• Able to work flexible part time hours