Customer Service Executive
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Order Processor to join a small but very friendly team based in Staines.
Due to the industry you will need experience with organising shipments via sea freight.
Key duties include
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Processing orders ensuring high levels of accuracy for the data input
- Checking the customers required product specifications to make sure the right product is allocated
- Provide schedule information
- Organise logistics for the delivery of the orders
- Dealing with and finding a solution for customer issues
- Track order activity and alert appropriate people with any logistic or quality issues
- Expedite delivery of selected orders, receive and route for approval freight bills
Ideal experience for this role
- Experience working within logistics dealing with International customers
- Experience working with hazardous goods
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
This is a really great team and is based in a very good working environment. There is free on-site parking available.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email me your CV immediately!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.