Accounts Receivable Clerk
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum
35 hours per week 9.30am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
1 hour for lunch and 22 days holiday per year
Our client based in Hayes is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join there lovely ever growing team.
• Print bank statements, input all receipts and direct debits on to the correct accounts
• Reconcile multi-currency bank statements with our computer cash books
• Releasing Sales Orders according to our terms and credit limits.
• Processing credit card payments.
• Code remittance advices according to the correct invoice numbers
• Setting up new customers.
• Mailing of customer statements.
• Chase outstanding debts and update excel spread sheets
• Assist in resolving customer queries by email and phone
• Maintenance of the Sales Ledger.
• Submit EC Sales and Intrastate to the HMRC monthly
• Ad-hoc duties
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a Commercial Business working on the Sales Ledger
• Very important that they understand Debits and Credits
• Need to be fast and accurate at Inputting / allocating and reconciling bank statements
• Exceptional attention to detail and have good time management skills
• Excellent Communication / Organisation / PC skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
• Reliable, Trustworthy, Multi Task and have a Professional Manner