Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to work within an international business based in Slough.
You will be responsible for the accounts of the UK operating companies and will report into the Bursar.
Key tasks include:
- Processing all Nominal Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger transactions to enable reporting up to Trial Balance, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
- Managing all bank accounts and associated cash books including banking of all monies and monthly reconciliations
- Ad hoc monthly analysis reports and managing batch payments
- Raising management reports including forecasting and budgeting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts like Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and other reports
- Preparing quarterly VAT for HRMC
- Issuing invoices for the use of services and facilities, chasing late payments
- Year end preparation and reporting
- Calculating year end prepayments and accruals and journal posting
- Maintaining fixed assets register and annual depreciation calculation
- All matters relating to payrolls - processed via an outsourced payroll services. Ensuring accuracy of payments to employees on a monthly basis
- Liaison with internal and external auditor
- Opening new accounts and managing accounts
- Working closely with General Manager and Bursar and providing various inputs for decision making
- Performing any other duties required
This is a great opportunity to work within a fantastic team in a fascinating environment. The role is 37.5 hours a week and there is the possibility to be flexible on start and finish times for the right person.
Our client is keen to secure someone who has a steady work history and experience working within a similar position.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.