My client, a fabulous organisation with a very niche product offering now require an additional experienced Finance Assistant (Ideally AAT qualified) to assist within their small but growing accounts division..
The successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified with a minimum of 3 years PL experience- you will have a true passion for numbers and have the ability to perform within a very busy and deadline driven environment.
• Set up New suppliers onto the in house system
• Credit check and verify new suppliers
• Process purchase ledger invoices (code, process, sign off from requestor)
• Purchase ledger statements and queries
• Organise weekly Supplier payment run by the MD (from creditor list batch invoices for payment and sum of payment run to be paid)
• General Finance administration (mainly file/archive processed invoices)
• Manage Credit and Debit card statements (retrieving invoices and processing, reconciliation of ledgers)
• Manage recording of Cheques (match the generated PO with cheque stub and process, reconcile account periodically)
• Manage Petty Cash (record, cash in and cash out, periodic reconciliation)
• Sale invoice processing (receiving invoice, check the allocation to dept., record bought-in accruals, revenue allocated to period, process and send to client).
• Handle Client ledger statements and queries (reconciliations and general ad hoc admin -purchase order amend, address etc)
• Assist with debt chasing (review of slow payers, their credit limit, and secure payment date)
• Fixed asset management (recording, tracking, deprecation, and removing of assets ie laptops in reporting).
• Managing job records.
This is a fun, busy and dynamic work environment. The role is a newly created one so the ideal person will be someone who will take this role and run with it- as well as further developing your skills and experiences along the way.
The company offer a company bonus scheme, options for child care vouchers as well as private health.