Internal Trainee Sales Representative
£18,500 - £22,500
Wonderful career opportunity for an ambitious, driven, eager and team oriented individual who is genuinely seeking a rewarding career! My client is based in the Berkshire area, true market leaders in their industry, providing a nationwide service with over 50 years expertise.
This opportunity will follow a structured yet tailored and flexible career path over a period of 2/3 years to develop you into an external sales representative.
You will be involved in all aspects of the sales/ account management/ negotiation process from very early on, working in conjunction with the external sales representative ensuring you remain in continuous communication, with on hand support available at all times. The company have historically recruited in this manner across all aspects of the business which I believe to be a genuine contribution to their success!
• Liaising with customers to establish when the next orders will become live
• Ensuring you accurately record all details such as details for the person placing an order, pricing levels for material, location details and so on
• Prepare quotations and negotiate (under guidance) for live `orders’
• Liaising with the sales team to identify potential new business
• Receiving incoming telephone and written queries, recording and pricing (under guidance)
• Monitoring competitor activity and pricing levels
• Daily communication with your external sales representative as you will be both working very closely
• Team oriented, hungry and conscientious individual - ready to establish a genuine career
• Strong work ethic and approach
• Excellent communication skills with the confidence to engage with people at all levels
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, adventurous with a passion for sports or other extracurricular activities
• Ideally a driver due to company location and future role requirements