Trainee Import Coordinator
£17,000 - £19,000
My client are a well-established international air and sea freight company with over 2,000 employees worldwide. They are currently seeking a Trainee Import Coordinator to join a current team of 3 working predominately within the sea freight division.
• Regular liaison with customers to ensure top quality customer service is provided
You will be trained on the following daily responsibilities;
• Liaise with overseas offices to obtain information relating to jobs.
• Liaising between Shipping Lines and Forwarders to obtain required information for clearance.
• Providing the relevant information to transport companies to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Ensuring that documentation is accurate, on file and actioned accordingly, as set out in the instructions.
• Maintain all files, ensuring that they are costed and billed correctly, in accordance with procedure.
• Strong work ethic and a real team player
• Bright and switched on - Able to pick up new skills quickly
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Must have a minimum of 1 years previous experience in an office environment
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Working hours are 9am - 5pm
Parking onsite available