A real plum opportunity for an experienced Administrator who is looking for a part-time position in the local area.
Our prestigious and well-known client based in Uxbridge are looking for a new team member to job share in a Marketing admin support capacity.
This will be working in a very successful team and your key purpose will be to provide administrative support.
- Assist with the creation and development of marketing materials and projects
- Updating and monitoring budget sheets for the team
- Responding to queries
- Researching markets
- Providing pre-sales support
- Arranging and attending events
- Drafting copy for collateral and marketing materials
- Assisting with mystery shop scenarios
- Reporting on and managing feedback surveys
- Ensuring that marketing materials are within brand guidelines
- Proof reading and checking materials ensuring excellent grammar and spelling at all times
Days and hours of work: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am - 5.30pm
Please note there is no on-site parking available but the client is centrally located in Uxbridge so easily accessible via all public transport methods.
- Previous experience providing administrative support within a commercial/office environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills with a strong eye for detail
- The confidence to work alongside internal and external customers
- Minimum grade C and above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Good IT skills to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Please be prepared to complete a small online assessment for these programmes.
This is a wonderful permanent opportunity that would be ideal for someone who lives locally and is keen to secure part-time employment and enjoy a stimulating position and working environment.
My client really look after their staff and offer excellent benefits including a generous holiday scheme, plus reduced rate private health care.