Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanded business. You will be pivotal in supporting the business in providing smooth operational systems as well as being one of the 'go to' people for the team and their clients. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience within an Office Manager/Team support position and have excellent customer service skills. You will be working with a small but friendly team.
To take ownership and responsibility of the main office functions as well as provide exemplary customer service to clients. You will have the opportunity to implement office systems and procedures and become the `go to’ person in the team.
- Answering calls, providing a warm and friendly welcome to customers and clients
- Taking accurate messages, relaying important information, redirecting calls and responding where appropriate
- Assisting clients with enquiries, providing updates, assisting with quotes and general orders
- Attending occasional client visits along with company Directors. Minute taking and ensuring action points are noted and actioned.
- Diary management - supporting a team of 3
- Travel management - mostly UK, some European
- Implementing efficient and simple administrative process - spearheading paperless initiatives
- Updating the customer management system (Xero)
- Processing invoices and Purchase Orders
- Assisting with support for sister companies
- Ad hoc project work - as the business evolves you will be instrumental in implementing the necessary office systems
- Any other `hats’ that need to be worn when working within a small team within a rapidly expanding business
Key skills required
- Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Xero experience advantageous
- Comfortable using cloud based systems in a paperless work environment
- Bags of initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please note there is no on-site parking available however the company is centrally based and close to all public transport links.
If this is a position that really grabs you then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.