12 month contract
My client a major global FMCG now require a HR professional for a 12 month contract in order to cover for a maternity leave.
The role is a challenging one and will involve you building relationships with key HR Business partners based in the US as well as across Europe. The role is a central point of contact and is a key position within this exciting business.
As well as a fabulous and collaborative working environment you will also receive 25 days holiday, Contributory pension, healthcare, free parking, subsidised gym membership as well as flexible working hours- the company will consider a later start as your role will involve liaising across various time zones.
• Support the HR director and Global Business partners to provide outstanding HR support to global and corporate functions across the US and EMEA
• Groups you will support will be- Legal, IT, Internal audit, Consumer products, design and Development, Health and safety as well as QA
• Deliver HR activity in compliance with local employment law and regulation
• Work closely with management and local market business partners to execute Hr plans in accordance with business objectives
• Design and deliver projects
• Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy
• Support leadership and management development in order to maintain and increase leading teams
• Keep abreast of employment legislation for local markets
• Ensuring best in class employee experience
• Act as brand ambassador and continually strive for excellence!
• Must be at least CIPD level qualified
• Experience at senior Advisor or management level an absolute must
• Experienced in working for complex, matrix structured organisations
• Comfortable in a high pace/fast moving commercial business
• Experience in creating and implementing policy and business improvement procedures
• Curious in nature- someone who will ask questions and challenge where required
• Drive to find solutions and always wanting to improve
• Exceptional communication
• Culturally aware
• Collaborative with strong attention to detail