Inside Sales Manager - rapidly expanding business
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who had strong experience in managing an Inside Sales team and is looking to work for a company who are expanding and offering excellent career opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing, leading and coaching a team of 14 inside sales agents
- Providing regular 1-1 reviews for your team
- Overseeing the work of the team ensuring kpi’s and targets are achieved and exceeded
- Setting and tracking sales targets
- Performing sales analysis, preparing sales reports and suggesting and implementing improvements
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Utilising customer feedback to generate new ideas for products and features
- Ensure that all sales, finance and legal policies are adhered to.
- Build an open communication culture for your team
This is all about leading the team and a group of driven and bright individuals who are keen to succeed. You will need to demonstrate that you have proven leadership skills and the passion and drive to engage your team in achieving success.
This division is one of the key divisions of the business and will be the focus to become a centre of excellence for the business. You will report into the Head of Sales who is an extremely ambitious, inspirational and driven leader who is very passionate about developing people within the business.
The core working hours for this opportunity is Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm. Ideally you will be a driver with a car as although the head office is based in Slough the company are looking for new premises after expansion and this will be in Berkshire.
If this sounds like your job then please contact me today! You can email me your CV for immediate review.
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.