We have an extremely exciting opportunity for someone join an ever growing and expanding FMCG client of ours. This is a brand new role which makes it all the more exciting for you, as you really get to make this role your own.
As the HR coordinator you will need to provide excellent HR support to the business. This role will predominately involve HR admin duties alongside support to business for all employee relation issues.
• Providing employees and managers with HR advice and guidance
• Working closely with the HR consultant to provide support with projects and going day to day tasks
• Maintaining HR filing systems and maintaining internal HR database
• Taking responsibility for the recruitment process and creating all new employee contracts and support with promotion or contract amendment letters, supporting annual appraisals, managing on boarding and leaver processes
• Supporting with payroll processing on a monthly basis
• Maintaining a close working relation with all levels of management
• Additional administrative duties: providing PA and secretarial support including note taking during meetings
• Ensuring confidentiality at all times
Experience and Skills required:
• Level 3 CIPD qualification
• Relevant and similar experience in a previous role
• HR admin experience
• Proficiency in MS Office skills
• Positive can do attitude
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise multiple responsibilities
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join one of our top clients within the local area; they are highly reputable, ambitious and are increasingly expanding.
If you are interested in a varied and proactive HR role and looking to join a company where you can grow within your position alongside the expanding business please send your CV over today.
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.