This is a fabulous opportunity to join a leading business as an Export Administrator. You will provide administrative and customer service support within an exciting industry for a truly vibrant team.
• Order processing and administration - inputting orders, creating and raising invoices
• Keeping track of stock inventory, recording loss sales and fulfilling orders once stock in back
• Managing queries regarding the products
• Regular liaison with the Warehouse team ensuring the whole process is understood from delivery charge quotes, order status updates, shipments etc
• Keeping administrative spreadsheets up to date
• Answering calls from customers
• Building relationships whilst offering a high level of customer service when requirement
• Attending industry events and exhibitions
Skills and experience needed:
• Planning, organisational and management skills
• Time management skills
• Strong relationship building skills
If you are someone that strives on building strong and longstanding relationships whilst obtaining an extremely strong eye for detail than this could be the perfect role for you!
If you are interested please apply today, this company offers fantastic training and career progression alongside fantastic bonuses and discount schemes.
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an employment agency in relation to this role.