Store Manager- Food /Restaurant sector
22-30 DOE plus bonus!
My client, an energetic and successful company with a successful history of running retail businesses are now launching a new concept in the grab and go food sector. As a result they are now seeking a highly energetic and ambitious Store Manager to head up their new central London store and lead a team.
The successful candidate will have experience from within the food retail sector- ideally from an organisation with a multi branch network- this company have impressive plans for expansion and you can be part of this!
You may already be a successful manager or even an assistant manager who is looking for their next step up- this will be about your drive, ambition and dedication.
• Head starting and pushing forward this brand new location/concept due to open in early spring
• Recruiting of all team members- training and motivating them into a high performing team
• Ownership of all food and safety/hygiene
• Stock ordering and ensuring stock is kept at correct levels
• Managing business peaks- ensuring staffing is maintained at adequate levels
• Shaping the future of this exciting new brand
I will be very interested to hear from you if you are a candidate with restaurant or grab and go food management exposure.
The position will be based in central London and offers competitive base salary, bonus scheme as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement!