Exciting opportunity to join a business that is truly becoming a market leader within their field. They are launching new technology into the industry and with this they need an IT Project Manager to play a pivotal role in ensuring that these technologies integrate with the market and clients successfully.
This is a client facing role where you will be required to visit clients across the UK therefore you will need to be a driver with transport.
• Managing the delivery of products across the business using a `best-practice’ approach.
• Provide expert knowledge and support, monitor progress and report on each project
• Tracking project activities to ensure ongoing improvements
• Managing and embedding key metrics as part of the day to day project activities
• Monitor and report on project budgets at stakeholder and sponsor levels
• Forecast, track and report key project milestones and metrics
• Experience of Project Management in a PMO Function
• Recognised formal project management qualification (PMP/APMP/Prince2/P30 or equivalent) is desirable
• Developed project/programme management and planning skills and experience
• Ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programmes
• Good understanding of performance management frameworks and tools
• Experience of prioritisation matrices
• Experience of resource planning
• Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint and Excel and MS Project or other project tools
This is an urgent opportunity and if you think that this is your role then please contact me immediately by sending over your CV.
Windsor Employment Agency are operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.