Part Time Sales Order Processor (25 hours per week)
£20,000 - £22,000 Pro rata
1 year FTC with the possibility to go permanent!
This is exciting opportunity to join international company in Uxbridge. If you are analytical and numerate, fluent in any European language and have Sales Order Processing experience please read below and apply now!
You will manage the orders of customers, making sure that their queries are timely looked after and the goods are shipped in line with customers’ expectations.
Inventory control is also required, by promoting sales of slow moving products and monitoring pick-up process.
• Daily processing of sales orders in system
• Tracing and release of Back Orders in system
• Preparing and supplying the necessary documentation
• Liaising with customers by phone and/or email answering enquiries in regards to sales orders, stock availability and Orders ETAs
• Liaising with the Warehouse staff to resolve delivery and stock issues
• Consult with Technical Team (Pre/After sales as appropriate)
• Release Stock and Control aged back orders on a daily basis to support inventory management
• Check that the category assigned has the proper level of inventory
• Check that data is properly transferred to stakeholders (manually/via system)
• Customs/product classifications
• MS Office (Advanced - Excel is key)
• Foreign languages (any European language will be advantageous)
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Good Communication skill
• Excellent Customer service attitude (internal/external)
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Personal responsibility
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to manage priorities
• Initiative and problem solving attitude
• Accounting (not essential)