Trainee Helpdesk Engineer
Our client an established Software Solutions company are now looking for a Trainee Helpdesk Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and a desire to work within a technical environment long term as the company will offer structured training and progression.
• Assisting with hardware helpdesk customer queries when required, these will be 1st line issues
• Answering calls to customers to process orders
• Diagnose and repair software using remote log-in if possible or escalate to helpdesk supervisor (full training will be given for this)
• Logging customer issues and booking engineer call outs onto the system
• Assist with maintenance of the network and associated equipment
• Provide cover for the service team to assist with installs
• Attend training courses when required
• Responding to customer enquiries via telephone and email
This role would be ideal for a candidate looking for a foot in the door of a career position. No previous experience is needed but a strong work ethic and technical mind-set are both essential!
Due to the location of the role a driver would be ideal.