JOB TITLE: Buying Coordinator LOCATION: Uxbridge
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate who is available immediately. Can you deliver a robust end to end trading processes ensuring system data and information flows? Do you have the ability to liaise with all Stakeholders including: Suppliers, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales and Customers? Have you advanced knowledge of Excel? If so this could be for you.
• Working in the Buying teams to ensure retailer queries are responded to within targets.
• Input to teams with any retailer communication required.
• Support other team members to achieve goals and manage workload peaks and holidays.
• Manage product areas aligned to Buying teams, Suppliers and Supply Chain, responsible for the information collation and data input in line with agreed timing and accuracy targets.
• Own the end to end information and data flow/input across promotions, product lifecycle and pricing.
• Working with suppliers and Buyers across all areas.
• Collate and update promotional proposal forms (supplier and internal) then input into systems
• Set up new suppliers.
• Maintain and update logs.
• Validate and input assortments into systems to ensure accurate and timely price files.
• Generate and follow-up reports as required
• Conduct checks against key reports and data (e.g. price files, promotion files, Trading Query).
• Ensure the data input requirements from the Buying teams and Supply Chain are effectively co-ordinated through great communication and team-working.
• Work closely with the Brand and Central teams on any queries/issues with actions to resolve.
Skills and Experience:
• Advanced excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
• 6 months administration
• Retail experience would be beneficial
• Excellent communication both oral and written
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines