JOB TITLE: Part time Inventory Analyst LOCATION: Uxbridge
SALARY: £10,600 - £11700
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8.30am to 12.30am or 10.00am to 2.00pm
My Client has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Analyst to join their Central Product Supply Team at their Head Office. A fantastic company who are front liners in their field and offer fantastic benefits to their employees, including: 5% Pension scheme, 22 days holidays rising to 25 Bank Holidays, Discount Card, Subsidised Canteen, Save as you Earn coupled with Healthcare vouchers.
Joining the wider product supply team, the role takes responsibility for achieving and maximising Company product availability targets and margin whilst remaining within optimum stock levels. In addition, the role includes core operational and relationship management responsibilities. These activities typically involve managing Order from Supplier and Order to Retailer supply chain processes, working with cross functional planning teams to manage promotional and seasonal activity and operational problem solving. The role is also responsible for co-ordinating inbound intake volumes including phasing and prioritisation of backhaul and internal stock movements to agreed KPIs.
The successful candidate:
To be successful in this role your skills and qualifications should include;
• Experience in the food retail trade - (preferred but not essential)
• Experienced PC user with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel spreadsheet usage including V LOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
• Excellent level of verbal and numerical reasoning
• Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels
• Negotiation, Influencing and Analytical skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong customer service-orientation
• Ability to work on own initiative and adopt a pro-active approach to the role
• Willingness to consider alternative options to resolving obstacles