Technical Support Engineer
£20,000 to £26,000 DOE
Our client an independent IT Managed Service provider are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide first class service to their ever growing client list who they provide a full range of out sourced IT and related services too.
Once fully trained on the position you will be in office as well as out providing field support to companies in the surrounding areas and in Central London.
The position will offer great benefits such as 22 days holiday plus public holidays, company pension scheme and a brilliant perks package.
• Providing full client desktop support via telephone, email, remote connection and onsite visits where required
• Troubleshooting client issues
• Working in fast paced helpdesk environment focusing on meeting required SLAs
• Responding to tickets efficiently
• Attempting first time fix in all cases
• Agree next action and timeline with client on all calls
• Escalating where necessary but staying `involved’
Ideal Candidate will:
• Have at least 12 months experience in an IT support role
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with Active Directory
• Good working knowledge of Windows Systems and Office 365/ Exchange
• Desirable experience with Mac Systems
• Strong problem solving skills
• You'll need a full UK driving license and your own car