Urgently seeking a fully competent and experienced Conveyancing Secretary to assist our client based in Hanwell.
As this is a temporary assignment the secretary will be required to work until the end of the month.
Main duties include:
- Typing correspondence, mainly by audio dictation
- Completing Land Registry forms
- Completing HM Revenues and Customs form
- Updating clients, estate agents and mortgage brokers
- Assisting Solicitor with the property transaction
- General administration support
Candidate must be:
- Fast and accurate audio typing (minimum 40wpm)
- Strong IT skills including; detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise work
- Strong organisational skills
If this sound like the job for you then do submit your CV for consideration.