Customer Service Executive
£15,500 OTE £18,000
Our client a rapidly expanding company are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to support their busy sales team.
This position would suit a candidate that who would be happy working in a small team environment and also be able to take charge of the office and all incoming enquiries while the sales team are out.
They are also offering the opportunity for progression into a more sales based role for the right candidate.
• Collecting detailed information from enquires to pass onto the correct sales teams
• Responding to all inbound enquiries via telephone, e-mail and face to face
• Booking of sales appointments
• Maintaining and updating customer database
• Confirming bookings
• Taking deposits and payments from customers
• Provide high quality sales aftercare
• Helping the sales teams to generate new business when needed
• General administration
• Confident telephone manner
• Strong written and communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently on their own
• Eagerness to learn all company products and services
• Highly organised with excellent time management
• Excelling at multitasking
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Comfortable working in a small environment
• Working knowledge of MS Office and basic internet