Reactive Scheduling Coordinator- Temp to Perm
Based in Uxbridge
Do you enjoy a challenging, busy and deadline orientated role?! If so, this is a full on busy role where you will need to hit the ground running and put all your experience and organisational skills into practice.
• Supporting a team of trades’ professionals scheduling in works and projects throughout London and the Home counties.
• Dealing with all inbound client calls and emails
• Qualifying job details and level of urgency for each
• Booking jobs onto the system and scheduling engineers to attend site (therefore you must have a good geographical knowledge of the London area and ideally some experience in scheduling engineers previously.
• Managing follow up paperwork, parts orders and communication with clients in relation to job status and ensuring this meets key KPI’s for each client.
• Closing job and invoicing
• Complaint handling and resolving client issues
Key skills and experience required:
• You will have at least 2-3 years solid scheduling experience
• Calm and professional and able to cope under pressure
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Superb PC skills including strong Excel skills
• Thick skinned and able to handle pressure!