Digital Marketing Manager
Superb local company are now seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their flourishing team.
This is a pivotal role within the company structure so therefore they are seeking an individual who is totally passionate about digital marketing and can offer new and innovative ideas and concepts to the MD’s and wider marketing teams.
You will be of graduate calibre with experience of social analytics as well experience of developing digital marketing campaigns from inception right through to delivery. You will also possess a great understanding of the wider customer arena i.e. what will make a customer tick and then finally click!
• Working closely with the Directors and Marketing management team in order to deliver digital strategy across the board
• Creative mind set to continually suggest creative improvements
• Development of digital content plans as well as management of the company Blog
• Agency management- lots of collaboration with digital agencies in order to report back on KPI’s and lead on projects
• Content management
• Insight gathering and reporting across the digital channels
• Further developing creative assets such as video, ad images, e mail marketing campaigns
• Managing PPC, SEO and PR agencies in order to set, monitor and review KPI’s
• Further developing the web sites using Google Analytics and working closely with web designers
• Managing a junior Marketing assistant
• Attending various trade shows in order to increase brand awareness
• Experience of social analytics, social listening analysis and reporting; broader digital analytics skills.
• Digital production or project management skills and experience with an understanding of budget, scope, time and quality.
• Experience of both B2C and B2B marketing.
• Experience developing digital marketing campaigns from inception to delivery.
• Experience of managing and delivering multiple projects.
• Social Media and Agency management.
• Content management.
• Must be self-motivating and proficient with time management.
• Ability to collaborate well (team player) with great people management skills.
• Experience using creative software (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Understanding of user experience desired but not essential.
• An understanding of web design and the fundamentals of coding.
• Ready and able to learn quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including creative writing and thinking.
• Organisation skills with exceptional attention to detail.