My client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service and Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will have administrative experience, excellent customer service skills and a willingness to take on extra duties when required and be flexible in their approach to work.
Your duties as a Customer Service and Administrative Assistant will include but not be limited to:
• General telephone duties, answering calls and directing them to the correct point of contact
• Preparation for customer visits and trade shows
• Communicating effectively through phone, email and correspondence with customers and colleagues, whilst maintaining a professional manner
• Maintaining databases and records that are necessary to support the company activities
• Office management - ordering stationery, monitoring of stock levels
• General bookkeeping/data entry and managing outstanding sales invoices.
• Processing orders using our Order Management System (training will be provided)
• Attend trade shows in London and Birmingham
• General office duties as required.
The Candidate requirements:
• Be able to prioritise and organise workload
• Excellent customer service and administration skills
• Outgoing, hardworking and reliable
• Able to deal with a wide range of customers
• Have the ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
• IT literate with Microsoft Windows and Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Positive and enthusiastic work ethic
• Must be fluent in English, excellent communication skills
• Shows initiative without supervision