We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a very niche business based in Egham.
A great time to join the business as they are currently going from strength to strength with the support of the long standing management team.
This is a very specific role so only candidates with experience in Servo-Hydraulic projects will be contacted.
• Lead implementation of projects in-house and on-site (national and international) to ensure excellent delivery of projects
• Ensure the delivery of projects are completed within the set time and cost parameters
• Support the Lead Project Engineer with tasks on the project
• Responsible for in-house testing, calibration and specification compliance.
• Responsible for on-site installation, testing and calibration.
• Documenting and reporting systems status when working on-site as frequently as requested
• Fault finding on systems as required.
• Ensure compliance with ISO9001, EC Machinery Directive and Health and Safety requirements is met without failure
• Attend project launch meetings as required.
• Liaise with all departments
• Provide customer support both on-site and remotely
• Liaise with the customer during on-site phase, training customers to effectively use the equipment to ensure that they receive maximum benefit from their equipment.
• HND or degree qualified in an engineering or similar discipline.
• Past experience of calibrating, testing, fault finding of highly complex servo-hydraulic or comparable systems.
• Broad technical experience: mechanical, electrical and electronic.
• An appreciation of control technologies and techniques applied to real systems, such as industrial motion, process or manufacturing control.
• Demonstrable experience of external and internal client relationship management.
• Experienced of delivering projects internationally across timelines and aware of cultural differences.
• Positive client relationships with a strong focus on delivery and customer service.
• A valid passport and driving license is required for travel (national and international).
• An ability to be self-supporting in standalone remote locations, and to work positively in a team.
• Fluency with PC/Windows-based applications, good IT skills.
• Within commutable distance preferred.
• Leadership/management skills or ability
Do submit your CV should you be interested in the position.