Patent Translation Coordinator
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Our client a well-establish International Company are now looking for a Translations Coordinator to work within their patent operations team based in their local head office.
No previous translations experience required, training will be provided to gain a good understanding of patent filing procedures.
The company are offering a great benefits package to include 22 days holiday including bank holidays, competitive pension contribution, private health care, life assurance, annual season ticket credits and discount gym membership.
• Preparing internal paperwork in line with client requirements
• Entering and processing orders through the in-house management system
• Liaising between translators and clients to resolve any queries that may arise after work has been completed
• Logging invoices to send down to the Accounts department
• General administration
• Fluent French, German or Spanish speaker or Degree in either language essential
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous administration experience essential
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills