Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Our client a well-established International Company are now looking for a Strong Administrator to support their HR Admin department based in their local head office.
Please note that if you are studying towards a CIPD or looking to progress within a HR role this position will not be suitable for you. My company is looking for a strong and steady Administrator that is happy to remain in this position for the long term.
The company are offering a great benefits package to include 22 days holiday including bank holidays, competitive pension contribution, private health care, life assurance, annual season ticket credits and discount gym membership.
• Maintaining and updating electronic and paper personal records
• Administer starter and leaver paperwork
• Preparing lettings, mortgage and employee references
• Arranging and organising employee rewards
• Managing all Health and Safety requirements ie Sight tests and First Aid training
• Updating all staff information including working hours, telephone lists and staff directory
Essential skills required:
• Previous experience within an Administrational role essential
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent organisation and time management
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy