Bid Content Developer
Do you have excellent written and proof reading skills and ideally experience from within the bids and tenders industry- if so please do read on as this may well be the ideal opportunity you have been searching for!
Working within a busy and highly successful proposal development team the main function of this role is to provide the proposal management teams with an up to date and compelling bid library and marketing collateral that will assist with the winning of bids for this successful team.
• To provide compelling responses for the knowledge library for inclusion into the master database
• To support the marketing teams with research, development of creative ideas and promotional campaigns
• Review and edit all written responses for spelling, grammar and accuracy of content
• Author all introduction and summary sections where necessary
• Write from scratch case studies and responses to sections as required by the sales community
• Record the breakdown of the content in the master database in order to aid cross referencing
• Fully own and manage your own designated question sections to ensure they are both accurate and compelling
• Proof reading of bid responses over the value of £2M
• Create infographics that can support the bid content
• Work with designers to ensure that design reflects the promotion and collateral
• Crate and provide infographics that can support all bid content
• Expert written skills- confident with the use of headings, signposting, top down writing and redundant text etc.
• Ability to use headings, redundant text, hyperbole, tables etc.
• Some marketing exposure
• Able to answer complex work streams
• Advanced MS Word
• Intermediate InDesign
• Superb attention to detail
• Creative in approach
• Excellent proof reading skills
• Previous bid support experience
• Ability to manage complex answer work streams and think clearly under pressure
• Mac experience