Marketing and Events Executive
12 Month FTC
We have excellent to join our prestigious and well-known client based in Uxbridge. They are looking an experience events and marketing executive to join their marketing team for a twelve month full time contract.
• Organising events and client entertainment, coordination of attendees, formatting presentations, events logistics
• Using InDesign to develop and produce support events and sponsorships
• Managing day to day relationships with sponsorship partnerships
• Updating the CRM systems
• Communicating with all stake holders
• Budget control
• Project management
• Event management experience
• Marketing experience
• Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills are essential
• Excellent communication skills
• A good understanding of the full marketing mix
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, CRM systems and Adobe Indesign
• An understanding of Graphic Design would be advantageous
This is a wonderful permanent opportunity that would be ideal for someone who lives locally and is keen to secure a contract and enjoys a stimulating position and working environment.
My client really look after their staff and offer excellent benefits including a generous holiday scheme, plus reduced rate private health care. This is no ordinary role and you must be flexible to work on events out of office hours.
Please note there is no on-site parking available but the client is centrally located in Uxbridge so easily accessible via all public transport methods.
If you are a strong team player, ambitious and have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and available immediately please apply today!