Sales Administrator/ Customer Service
Wonderful opportunity for a Global business based within the Engineering industry covering a wide range of products and specialisms.
This is a critical role within the business which focuses on maximizing customer satisfaction through delivering industry leading service. Your role will be varied covering a range of duties from customer service, to 1st line technical support and sales administration, working closely with other departments
• Maintain availability on the phone system and webchat
• Deal with any customer queries within agreed SLA’s
• Manage the Outlook inbox ensuring customer queries are dealt with in line with agree SLA’a
• Ensure 100% of customer interactions are logged onto the service cloud and progressed in line with relevant processes
• Accurately enter all orders onto SAP system
• Prompt and accurate invoicing and credit activity.
• Accurately create various logistics documentation to ensure the prompt delivery of goods.
• Regular interaction with various other departments and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the Customer Service and Sales processes.
• Ensure all information provided to customers is accurate and considers any special requirements.
• Processing returns in line with the returns policy.
• 3 years minimum working with Customer Service/ Sales administration- ideally from a technical/ product industry
• Good knowledge of SAP
• Strong systems knowledge including SAP
• Excellent communication skills able to liaise with individuals at all levels
• Any experience of using Salesforce would prove highly beneficial
• Strong team work approach