Immediately available position for an experienced Credit Controller
• Collection of fees for company
• Seek policy details to enable items to go through the Bureau system
• Respond to client requests for information.
• Seek assistance from adjustors to resolve any outstanding issues.
• Process company fees and reserves through Portal System
• Manage any queried transactions
• Create and maintain spreadsheets to identify clients for collection.
• Assist the Bureau Credit Control Team and Cash Allocations
• Enter Non-Bureau Collections onto Non-Bureau Spreadsheet
• IT literate with advanced Word and Excel skills, able to produce Pivot Tables and v-look ups.
• Client focused, good at establishing relationships.
• Experience of raising billing issues with senior staff.
• Experience of organising work to ensure objectives are met.
• Experience of negotiating details to which both parties are willing to commit and deliver upon.
• Able to communicate in a clear, concise and structured manner
• Enjoy working in a team.
Experience of collections in a professional services environment.
9:00 - 17:00 (1-hour lunch break)
Travel may be required as and when so flexibility is a must