Customer Service Executive - American Market
Exciting new opportunity, for my client based in the E-Commerce and fashion industry, with over two decades of experience and market leaders in their field of specialist products. The company have recently experienced excellent periods of development with further growth forecasted for 2018.
This is a full-time and permanent position offering strong prospects and opportunities for development, working for a passionate brand who are already supplying to over 600 retailers worldwide.
• Accurately entering orders onto our Order Management system.
• Desk support for the CS Team as required.
• Monitoring all outstanding orders and generating reports.
• Maintaining the customer database with accurate information.
• Communicate with our fulfilment warehouse and our Finance Department on a daily basis to ensure they have accurate and up to date information.
• Deal with any complaints or delivery issues as necessary.
• Provide support for trade shows when required.
• Proactive, self-motivated and driven with a genuine passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service
• Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently and effectively at the corporate level
• Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
• A good understanding of a wholesale business and the requirements retailers have from suppliers
• Knowledge and understanding of order processing and CRM systems
• High standard in Microsoft Office- Advanced MS Excel would be a real advantage
• Previous experience of working in a similar B2B role will be a bonus
You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be eager to deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 11.00am to 8.00pm, in order to support Customers in the American markets.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and bonus package including excellent holidays, staff discount and pension schemes