This really is a gem of an opportunity for someone to join a leading player within the food and hospitality industry, based in their head office in slough.
You will be part of a vibrant and bright team and you will be working together to ensure the customer’s needs are met, and supreme service is offered.
The key duties include:
- Co-ordination of accounts
- Making outbound calls to existing customers and lapsed accounts to generate sales
- Processing orders via telephone with 100% accuracy
- Dealing with customer queries
- Upselling promotional / short dated and new products on inbound calls
- General administration duties related to the Customer Services Department
Essential experience and/or qualifications
- Previous sales experience essential
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Previous customer service experience beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience of SAP beneficial but not essential
Our client offer a wonderful working environment and excellent benefits. Plus you will have the opportunity to earn great bonus and commission (uncapped). Excellent basic salary at £26,500 (OTE £29,500)
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm - opportunity to miss that dreaded rush hour and enjoy a lay in!
If you would like to be considered for this role then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.