We have a fantastic temporary opportunity for a strong administrator who holds a valid DBS certificate to work within the local council. The main purpose of this role is to provide a confidential and effective administrative support to the team.
This temporary booking is for eight weeks and is paying an excellent hourly rate of £10.80 per hour.
• You will mainly be providing administrative support to the team including; Answering telephone enquiries, diary management, arranging meetings, answering routine correspondence and e-mails as directed
• To support project work by preparing research material and collate data
• Process word documents and produce presentations
• To attend meetings and take minutes
• Assisting with management of health and safety
• Processing invoices, raising PO’s, processing expenses
• Strong administrative experience
• Minute taking experience
• Valid DBS certificate
If you believe that you are highly organised, hard working and looking for a new and exciting role that makes a difference then please apply today!
Please note: This is an eight week temporary role. Monday - Friday (9.00am-5.30pm). Parking on site.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of submitting your CV then you application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.