Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business who have experienced great success within the Utilities industry.
They are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join them on a permanent basis at their Head Office in Slough.
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
To ensure high standards of HSEQ are attained and continually improved and to ensure all Health and Safety legal obligations are met.
• To assist the development and oversee the implementation of HSEQ management systems.
• To assist in the development of culture as the organisation rapidly expands and changes.
• To offer competent advice on H/S Matters to the company and its staff.
• To ensure that all worksites are fully compliant with our legal obligations.
• To assist in development of key HSEQ initiatives.
• Ensure continual improvement and develop, in conjunction with Senior Managers, HSEQ targets and objectives.
• Review all H/S documentation
• Reviewing site HSEQ documentation to ensure it meets legal requirements.
• Carry out Planned General Inspections
• Investigation of incidents and accidents
• Producing statistics, reports/presentations for managers and clients where required;
• To advise staff of their statutory duties, changes in legislation and means to ensure compliance.
• Monitoring via site inspections compliance with the HSEQ procedures and legislation
• To monitor accident frequency rates to establish any trends or improvements.
• Update and produce H/S procedures where required.
• Deputising for HSEQ Manager where required.
• Assist with tender deliverables where required.
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
• ISO Internal Auditor Qualification (desirable)
• Fluent in Microsoft packages
• Good standard of written English essential
Knowledge and Experience;
• Relevant experience required - Minimum 3 years
• A proven track record of developing, implementing and integrating quality and safety procedures.
• An understanding of the regulatory sector and the management of risk.
• Knowledge of Utility sectors
If sounds like you then don’t hesitate and apply today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.