Health and Safety Inspector
We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Inspector to join a leading provider within the Slough area.
• Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety are attained and continually improved to ensure all Health and Safety legal obligations are met
• Ensuring the offices and warehouse are fully compliant with health and safety obligations
• To offer advice on Healthy and Safety matters
• To support the Health and Safety Manager with all HSE matters
• Conducting site safety checks, instructing contractor crews, site visits, inspections and carrying out inductions
• Liaising with local communities, project managers and site workers
• Must obtain a NEBOSH Certificate of equivalent
• Must hold a full UK driving licences with a car
• Proficient in Microsoft packages
• A proven track record of developing, implementing and integrating HSE procedures
• Knowledge of utility sectors
If you have relevant experience in a similar role and dedicated in ensuring high standards of Health and Safety are attained within a busy and ever changing environment than please apply today!