TITLE: Junior Software Developer SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
Do you want to be part of a fun team who are committed to helping others across the business to work efficiently and cost effectively.
My client is seeking a Junior Software Developer who can assist with software projects which are critical to the company’s continued success and growth. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, willing to further their horizons and driven to learn.
This role will be to support the building and improvement of the transactional systems, operational data coupled with warehouse data. Projects vary to in depth enterprise implementations to quick solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to take part in a variety of exciting projects which directly affect the company’s success.
• Maintaining and developing current systems by recognising areas to improve
• Sourcing, creating and testing new software
• Monitoring and detecting any software defects
• Creating specific tests to identify workflow
• Research and learn the latest software to keep up to date with the current market
• Liaise with all departments involved in the software development
Ideal skills required:
• Experience as a Software Developer - 18 months
• Knowledge working with ASP.NET, C# and Vb.net
• Experience working with SQL software
• Must have experience in web development using ASP.NET and SQL Server
• Experience developing applications
• Enterprise level web application experience essential - web services preferred
•Knowledge of Bootstrap software would be beneficial