Project Manager (12 Month maternity cover)
My client a well- established company specialising in language translations now require a graduate level candidate to manage the smooth running of various UK and overseas projects
This is a busy department and you will be the primary point of contact for a diverse range of customers.
Co-ordinating and overseeing all stages of a project from initial receipt of request through to delivery of the project to the client. Tasks include price and delivery schedule quotation, reviewing files, selecting resources and checking project margins, entering and processing orders through the workflow management system, translator and Production team liaison and document correction before delivery to the client.
• Building client relationships and monitoring account activity
• Communicating and interacting with other members of the division and company (Project Managers, Divisional Management, Desktop Publishing and Engineering team, Production team)
• Ensuring projects are signed off on a timely basis and passed to the Invoicing Department
• Following and complying with all procedures detailed in the Company Manual, Quality Manual and Operating Procedures Manual
• Assisting other Divisional staff with additional duties and responsibilities as and when required.
Skills and Experience
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure
• English mother tongue with a language to degree level or European mother tongue, educated to degree level with a native standard of English
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good IT skills
• Previous client contact experience essential
• Previous translation project management advantageous