We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant for a fantastic company based in Uxbridge.
A temporary part time position, the successful applicant will be needed for up to 14 hours per week. The client are very flexible on when this can be taken to either 2 full days or a few hours each day is fine.
Main tasks include:
- To take ownership of the AP ledger and other accounting tasks.
- The position will cover control/review/processing of invoices from external parties, intercompany invoices and employee expense claims.
- Processing invoices/ credit notes, raising payment runs and allocating to accounts
- Monitoring and coordinating AP workflow system, including internal communications to ensure timely processing and user authorisation.
- Control, maintain and arrange payment of employee expenses.
- Support Intercompany Accounts Payable role
- Reconciliation of Company Corporate Cards.
- Will have worked in a finance function, with a background of working in the Purchase Ledger environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel (VLookup’s, Pivot Tables)
- Ideally, knowledge of accounts Payable module of SAP
- Structured approach and good problem solving skills
If this sounds like the job for you and you hold a positive 'can-do 'attitude then do submit your CV for consideration.