Marketing Executive - Temp to perm
£22,000 - £24,000
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business who are currently located in Slough and moving to Maidenhead. They are experience huge growth as they are relatively new to the market and their concept is powering their growth substantially.
This means you will be part of a relatively new Marketing team and with that brings all the potential of internal growth and development as well as working on innovative and exciting marketing campaigns.
You will be a key player in developing the brand and voice behind an exciting industry disruptor that will challenge and reward an outstanding and creative individual.
Key duties include:
• Creating and maintaining customer email marketing campaigns to drive growth
• Assisting the Marketing Manager in planning and delivering successful trade show exhibits
• Controlling and publishing digital and physical marketing collateral in support of the sales teams
• Develop strategy for all social media channels
• Continue to develop on-message visuals and creatives
• Generating creative ideas for new campaigns and strategies
• Regularly update the company website to showcase products and services
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting on progress against social media strategy and objectives
• Working closely with sales and project teams to deliver effective internal and external communications
The ideal candidate will be a creative person who can bring a broad range of marketing skills. The candidate will enjoy working as part of a team but also own projects.
• Knowledge of social media use and strong understanding of marketing principals are essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to adopt writing styles to fit the target customer and channel
• Eye for design (familiarity with design tools e.g. Adobe InDesign and Photoshop desirable)
• Ability to develop interesting and engaging content
If you are looking for a meaty project in an exciting and rapidly changing business then please email me your CV today! Due to the initial 3 month temporary period you will need to be available immediately or with a short notice.
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency and Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.