New opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join a small but busy and well established office within the Professional Services Industry based locally. The role will involve providing a wide range of administrative support, including diary management, fielding telephone queries, audio typing and liaising with various internal and external contacts
This is a temp - perm role!
• Attending to emails, letters and telephone messages from clients and colleagues
• Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information
• Typing, formatting and printing reports to be sent to clients
• Drafting/ amending reports, letters and correspondence emails
• Audio typing from digital dictation data
• Supporting 8 busy team managers with audio and copy typing, reports, drafting of letters
• Various administrative support tasks
• Working to tight deadlines
• Maintaining excellent attention to detail
• Keeping a flexible and `hands on’ approach to work
• Regularly updating and maintaining databases
• Case handling- filing, scanning and file management
• Managing assignments through their life cycle
• Using Microsoft Access database as well as numerous other IT packages
• Experience of working as a Secretary within the Professional Services Industry
• Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
• Ability to work independently managing own workload as well as being part of a team
• Working with a flexible and adaptable approach
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.
Top Flight Recruitment Agency (trading as Uxbridge Employment Agency/ Windsor Employment Agency) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.